The application must be accompanied by 1 recent photograph of applicant, the respective payment and the necessary supporting documents, which are stated below for the various categories.
All copies of the qualification certificate(s) submitted must be certified TRUE COPIES by either:
- notary public or
- college from which the qualification(s) are obtained or
- an office-bearer of the architectural institute which the applicant is a member of (for applicant with overseas address) or
- a partner or director of the firm which the applicant is currently working in (for applicant with local address)
The name and designation of the signatory must be clearly stated and affixed with the stamp of the college or institute or firm.
For applicant who is registered within the provisions of the Architects Act (No 14 of 1976) as amended or re-enacted from time to time.
- Certified True Copy of Qualification Certificate(s) (ie degree/diploma etc)
- Singapore Board of Architect's Registration Certificates
- Copy of your national identity card for PRs & Singaporeans or employment pass (FIN no.) for foreigners